- Personal data we collect
We collect your personal data that you give directly to the Company or available to the Company by the use of our services, contact, visit, website or search and we may also collect your personal data received or accessed by the Company from other sources e.g., our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, government authorities or any third-party service providers, however, we will collect your personal data from other sources only when your consent is given according to PDPA.
The personal data we collect will include, but not limited to the following type of personal data:
- Personal details e.g., given name, surname, age, date of birth, gender, marital status, identification number or passport number.
- Contact details e.g., home address, office address, telephone number, e-mail, ID Line.
- Information about your device and your software e.g., IP address, MAC address, Cookies ID
- Other information e.g., website-visiting data and other information deemed personal data under PDPA
- The purpose of collecting, using and disclosing your personal data
- To provide our products and/or service that meet your purposes including develop and improve our products and/or services to enhance our service.
- To improve our websites and other platforms to ensure that they function efficiently and securely and to facilitate your experience on websites and platforms.
- To contact and inform any information, promotions, and offers relating to products and/or services of the Company
- To process and respond to your requests, questions and complaints
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities, including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling to improve our services and develop our business.
- To comply with an order from a government authority and any applicable laws and regulations.
In the event we have any other purposes for collecting, using and disclosing your personal data outside the notified purposes as stated above, we will inform you immediately and will collect, use and disclose your personal data for such purpose only when your consent is given according to PDPA, however, we may collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the following purpose without your consent:
- To prevent or suppress a danger to a person’s life, body or health.
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract which you are a party, or to take step at your request before entering into a contract.
- It is necessary for compliance with laws which the Company is subjected
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests or any other persons or juristic persons other than the Company unless such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights of your personal data.
- When we disclose your personal data
- For compliance with laws or an order from the government authorities;
- It is necessary to prevent and investigate fraud, misconduct, or other crimes;
- The disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the public interest; or
- The disclosure of your personal data is permissible under PDPA and any other relevant laws.
- International transfer
- Retention Periods
- Your Privacy Rights
You can exercise your rights under the PDPA as details specified below:
- Right to access and/or correct your personal information: you have the right to access and to be provided with a copy of your personal data (in most circumstances) and request us to reveal how we obtain your personal data without your consent. You also have the right to correct your inaccurate personal data or to update your in completed personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent that has been given to us at any time unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data: you have the right to object the collection, use and disclosure or your personal data where we have used legitimate interests as the basis for processing or for the marketing purpose. In such cases, we will stop processing your personal information until we verify that we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your rights in asking us to stop processing the data, or in limited cases where we need to continue processing the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to request deletion of your personal data: you have the right to request us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for deletion e.g., where the personal data is required to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data: you have the right to request us to restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances e.g., during the period of the examination of your rectification or objection request, or in case we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing but are required to keep it in connection with a legal claim.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive all your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another data controller, where technically feasible.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee if you object to our processing of your personal data.
- Contact us
Dated 18 August 2021