What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers and/or devices that can later be read by the server – like a memory for a web page.
Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies these cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features and to access secure areas of the site.
- Preference Cookies: these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past e.g., language you prefer and your username and password so that you can automatically log in.
- Statistic Cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use a website e.g.., which pages you visited and which links you clicked on, to know about your online preference and to improve our website functions. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized.
Source of Cookies
- First Party Cookies: these cookies are put on your computer or device directly when you visit our website.
- Third Party Cookies: These are the cookies that are placed on your computer or device by a third party e.g., google analytics.
Duration of Cookies
- Session Cookies: these cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: these cookies remain on your computer or device until the expiration date or you erase them.
You can modify your browser setting to decline or erase some types of cookies at the link below. However, if you choose to decline some types of cookies, it may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
- Chrome for Android
- Chrome for iOS
- Safari for iOS
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
If you want to contact us with specific queries or concerns in relation to this Cookies Policy, please contact email@example.com
Amendment of this Cookies Policy
We may amend this Cookies Policy from time to time by updating our Cookies Policy page on our website www.planbmedia.co.th
Dated 18 August 2021